Are you the ideal candidate for our Quality Manager position?
The Quality Manager monitors, reports, and drives corrective action for internal quality. They are essential for maintaining quality for customers, suppliers, and production and would also oversee our QMS process. They are the owner of the entire Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process, ensuring Fusion personnel abide by internal processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The right candidate has strong customer facing communication skills and experience with root cause analysis with prior management experience. They enjoy working within a team, and have a successful track record of high performance and positive working relationships. We’re looking to hire an individual who pays close attention to details, asks the right questions, and takes initiative to proactively solve problems.
Is this position right for you:
- Are you a fact-finder who thrives on learning new systems and procedures?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and consensus-building?
- Would your peers and colleagues describe you as a strong communicator?
- Do you thrive in a team environment that focuses on performance and continuous improvement?
- Are you motivated to grow, develop, and evolve your personal and professional skills?
- Do you appreciate processes and enjoy building/refining them?
- Do you prioritize people and relationships as much as personal performance?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to work with and support success across teams?
- Are you looking for a career with a company unlike any other?