Are you the ideal candidate for our Materials Manager position?
The Materials Manager’s prime responsibility is to assure that Fusion has an advantage over similar size competitors in terms of supplier relationships, material pricing, operation efficiency, speed of response, and customer service.
The right candidate is a customer service oriented professional with 5+ years of relevant job experience. They enjoy working with a team, and has a successful track record of high performance and positive working relationships. We’re looking to hire an individual who can self-start, ask the right questions, and take initiative to proactively solve problems.
Is this position right for you:
- Are you a fact-finder who thrives on learning new systems and procedures?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and consensus-building?
- Would your peers and colleagues describe you as a strong communicator?
- Do you thrive in a team environment that focuses on performance and continuous improvement?
- Are you motivated to grow, develop, and evolve your personal and professional skills?
- Do you appreciate processes and enjoy building/refining them?
- Do you prioritize people and relationships as much as personal performance?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to work with and support success across teams?
- Are you looking for a career with a company unlike any other?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply:
Join the Fusion Family
To get started, tell us about yourself and upload your resume and cover letter.