Are you the ideal candidate for our Buyer/Planner position?
The Buyer/Planner’s prime responsibility is to assure the planning and execution of all direct material purchases including electronic components, PCBs, wire-sets, custom enclosures and packaging, and materials across multiple products and volumes, managing inventory levels, establishing bond programs with our distributors, and coordinating with internal teams are up to Fusion and industry standards.
The right candidate is highly organized with 5+ years of relevant job experience. They enjoy working with a team but able to work independently and has a successful track record of high performance and positive working relationships. We’re looking to hire an individual who can self-start, ask the right questions, and take initiative to proactively solve problems.
Is this position right for you:
- Are you a fact-finder who thrives on learning new systems and procedures?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and consensus-building?
- Would your peers and colleagues describe you as a strong communicator?
- Do you thrive in a team environment that focuses on performance and continuous improvement?
- Are you motivated to grow, develop, and evolve your personal and professional skills?
- Do you appreciate processes and enjoy building/refining them?
- Do you prioritize people and relationships as much as personal performance?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to work with and support success across teams?
- Are you looking for a career with a company unlike any other?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply:
Join the Fusion Family
To get started, tell us about yourself and upload your resume and cover letter.