Are you the ideal candidate for our Junior Program Manager position?
The Junior Program Manager (Junior PM) is one of the most essential roles in the company. He/she is instrumental in ensuring customer success by monitoring order progress and facilitating seamless communication between QPL’s operations team and Program Managers. In addition to coordinating teams and customer programs, the Junior PM position is positioned to step into a full Program Manager position after 1-2 years.
The right candidate is an ambitious young professional with 2+ years of relevant job experience. He/she enjoys working within a team, and has a successful track record of high performance and positive working relationships. We’re looking to hire an individual who can self-start, ask the right questions, and take initiative to proactively solve problems and grow in their career.
Is this position right for you:
- Are you a fact-finder who thrives on learning new systems and procedures?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and consensus-building?
- Would your peers and colleagues describe you as a strong communicator?
- Do you thrive in a team environment that focuses on performance and continuous improvement?
- Are you motivated to grow, develop, and evolve your personal and professional skills?
- Do you appreciate processes and enjoy building/refining them?
- Do you prioritize people and relationships as much as personal performance?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to work with and support success across teams?
- Are you looking for a career with a company unlike any other?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply:
Join the Fusion Family
To get started, tell us about yourself and upload your resume and cover letter.